- This event has passed.
S&P Global Platts’ Global Power Markets Conference
April 26 @ 2:00 pm
Our Managing Director, Dale Winger, will participate as a panelist at the S&P Global Platts’ 37th Annual Global Power Markets conference, taking place April 25 – 27, 2022 in Las Vegas, NV. The panel discussion will focus on Partnerships in Innovation.
Where: The Wynn Las Vegas
What: Track B: Panel – Partnerships for Innovation
· How traditional energy and power companies are connecting with startups to fund solutions
· Bringing technologies to scale through partnerships
· What are key drivers for innovation?
· Digital transformation of the power sector
· Relationship between cleantech firms and traditional power providers
· The role of incubator and accelerators
The S&P Global Power Markets conference convenes a diverse mix of power producers, hybrid utilities, power developers, commercial banks, private equity and venture capital funds, and analysts for discussions examining the latest trends in energy policy, generation development, power market investment, power finance, and asset valuation and A&D. The audience ranges from traders to high-level executives, and after a two year hiatus we’re very excited to be back in person. All attendees must be vaccinated.